Re: gnome-pilot-0.1.65

I got frustrated with RedHat.  I downloaded the ximian-gnome and installed that.  I also downloaded gome-pilot-0.65 tar ball.  I applied the patch file and tried to build.  I keep getting a cannot find -ldb1 errror.  Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know what other files and libraries I need?

Thanks
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Robinson <peterr opensystems net au>
To: gnome-pilot-list gnome org <gnome-pilot-list gnome org>
Date: Sunday, May 26, 2002 1:47 AM
Subject: RE: gnome-pilot-0.1.65

You'll also need the devel rpms to compile stuff. These contain all the include files that the programs use.

Hi,

I downloaded the gnome-pilot-0.1.65.tar.gz and the pilot-link-0.10.99.tar.gz and the patch file.  I applied the patch file and when I try to make pilot-link I get an error saying unable to find lpilot.  When I  tried to run ./configure gnome-pilot I get the following error could not find gnomeConf.sh file that is generated by gnome-libs install.  When I do a rpm -qa |grep gnome I have the following
gnome-libs-1.2.13-16

What other files do I need to get this to work.  I am running RedHat 7.2

Thanks for your help