Wondering about pilot-link-conduits...

I've got the gnome-pilot-0.1.65 package, _and_ the patch to go with it
to make it work with pilot-link-0.10.99, but... these seem to be leaving
the gnome-pilot-conduits-0.8 package in an abysmal (doesn't even come
close to compiling properly) state.  Is there another version of
gnome-pilot-conduits that I should be using?  Eskil seems to be down for
the count and I can't seem to find any other version aside from the 0.4
release.