GNOME Contibutors

Hi Folks

I have noticed from the copyright notice on the some of the gnome-pilot files that the package is copyrighted by the FSF. I guess that means that if I would like my patches to be accepted (I have been writing patches to improve the mail conduit) into the main tree I must complete a copyright assignation form..

Who do I contact about aquiring such a form? Is it the maintainer of this module (which I understand is a bit up in the air at the moment) or does someone manage it for the whole of GNU/GNOME/something else.

	Cheers

	Daniel
	--xx--

--
Daniel Thompson (Merlin) <d thompson gmx net>

adult (n.) one who has stopped qrowing upwards and started growing sideways