Re: problem with the gpilotd-control-applet conduit settings

Hi

I am new to the list. I experienced the same problems as Pascal
described in his mail. I am using the following versions:

gnome-pilot-0.1.64-ximian.1
gnome-pilot-conduits-0.8-ximian.1
control-center-1.5.12-ximian.2

I get basically the same output from gpilotd-control-applet as Pascal:

[jan Aegeon jan]$ /usr/bin/gpilotd-control-applet --cap-id=1
Message: Pilot name -> MyPilot
Message: Pilot id   -> 500
Message: Pilot username -> Jan Uerpmann
Message: Pilot creation/rom = 983541734/55717888
Message: Pilot sync_action -> custom
Message: Cradle Type -> Handspring USB
Message: cradle device name -> Cradle
Message: cradle device name -> /dev/pilot
Message: Pilot Speed  -> 115200
Message: Timeout -> 2
gpilotd-Message: Initing gnome vfs
Message: pilot = MyPilot
Message: Pilot name -> MyPilot
Message: Pilot id   -> 500
Message: Pilot username -> Jan Uerpmann
Message: Pilot creation/rom = 983541734/55717888
Message: Pilot sync_action -> custom
Message: Cradle Type -> Handspring USB
Message: cradle device name -> Cradle
Message: cradle device name -> /dev/pilot
Message: Pilot Speed  -> 115200
Message: Timeout -> 2

[jan Aegeon jan]$ cat .gnome/gnome-pilot.d/gpilotd

[General]
sync_PC_Id=185806351
progress_stepping=5
num_devices=1
num_pilots=1

[Device0]
type=1
name=Cradle
device=/dev/pilot
speed=115200
timeout=2

[Pilot0]
name=MyPilot
pilotid=500
creation=983541734
romversion=55717888
pilotusername=Jan Uerpmann
default_sync_action=custom
basedir=/home/jan/MyPilot

Is there any documentation on this project that could help me with this?
I think eskel.org is still down, is there a new server available? Is
there a way to configure the conduits by hand? Right now I am only able
to connect to my Handspring, but no data transfer seems to take place as
no conduits are configured...

I would be glad for any help on this.

cu,
Jan