problem with the gpilotd-control-applet conduit settings

Hi All,

I've been having problems with the gpilotd-control-applet conduits
settings. I'm running version 0.1.64 release ximian.1.

A while ago everything was working well, but now whatever I try, the
conduit settings applet does not show itself, instead the general
settings dialog shows up (where you can tell where your cradle is, which
devices you have and what your syncpc id is).