good IIIxe replacement?

Hi,

due to a large intake of alcohol, I misplaced my dearly loved IIIxe.
Now the kind Insurance people have it covered, so I'll be able to
replace it ASAP.

But a small request to list people!

The IIxe is now no longer on sale.  What current model (has to be around
the same price range as the old IIIxe) would you suggest I go for?
It must be compatible with Gpilot.  What about the Sony Clie etc....
Would you suggest I just stick with the Palm ones, or what?

Are there any troublesome ones (i.e. with gpilot) that I should avoid?

I used it mainly for calendar and contact info.  But I used a few other
apps, and reading books.   oh, and a few games when bored on the
train!!!

Cheers
Chris

--
  Chris Lindley
  chris lindley scotgate org          chrishl bmb leeds ac uk