Re: Palm m100, Evolution 1.0.7, and gnome-pilot 0.1.64

On Fri, 2002-07-19 at 11:06, Dave Cooper wrote:
> Heres my guess as to what happened...
>
> When you installed Evo 1.0.7 you got a version of pilot-linl 0.95
> bundled with it which would be installed with it so gnome pilot finds
> that instead...
>
> if this or similar is the case...
As it turns out, it was a problem with how the Debian
pilot-link/gnome-pilot maintainer had compiled the programs and released
them into the unstable branch. He has since corrected the problem, and
I'm happy to say that Evolution and my Palm sync nicely together once
again.

Thanks for all your help!
--Matthew