Re: MemoFile conduit crashing

Hi Diego,

Many thanks. You hit the nail on the head!

I didn't even have the file ~/.gnome/gnome-pilot.d/memo_file-conduit.
Once created it solves my problem, which makes life a lot easier.

I now have the memofile conduit settings as:

Action: Synchronize (sic)
One time action: None

The problem now is that each time I hit Sync, then the conduit creates a
new copy of each memo with a suffix as follows:

memofile
memofile.1
memofile.2
memofile.3
memofile.4
etc
etc

Does anybody know what might be causing this? And also, what is the
purpose of the "One time action" setting?

Many thanks,

Andy Mayer

--
work: www.andymayer.net