Re: Calendar syncing

On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 16:25, Martijn Anthonissen wrote:
> The problems with Evolution are identical to Simon's (see thread
> "Calendar sync with evolution?"): appointments I enter on my Palm get
> synced into Evolution. Appointments I enter in Evolution do not get
> synced into my Palm.

I've been looking in bugzilla.ximian.com and this appears to be reported
as Bug #19552. Before I add more info to that bug report, there's
something I'd like to check.

I vaguely remember that stuff added in Evolution does get synced to the
Palm Pilot during a *slow* sync. Is there a way to force a slow sync, so
I can try whether I remember correctly?

Martijn