Re: Antwort: Re: Calendar sync with evolution ?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 3:51 AM
Subject: Antwort: Re: Calendar sync with evolution ?

If you have gpilotd running, just press the hotsync button on your cradle.
Well, I don't have a cradle; I only have the cable. And I have tried hitting the "HotSync" icon. It says trying to connect ... and then nothing happens. However, it works fine in Windows that way, and also synced with KDE's ... KPilot, I believe it was ... that way. Only gnome-pilot did nothing.