Antwort: Re: Calendar sync with evolution ?

If you have gpilotd running, just press the hotsync button on your cradle.

Greets
Conny

gnome-pilot-list-admin gnome org

14.02.2002 14:22
Bitte antworten an gnome-pilot-list

        An:        <gnome-pilot-list gnome org>
        Kopie:
        Thema:        Re: Calendar sync with evolution ?

How do you initiate the sync? I've set up the conduits (including the Evo ones), and set them to sync.  But I don't know how to tell it to start syncing? Is there some way to do it from inside Evo? Or do you need to use a separate program to sync?