Re: Evolution Sync

On Sun, 2002-02-10 at 20:40, James Dillenburg wrote:
> I downloaded the lastest version of the conduits from the web site you
> gave me.  I installed the rpm version.  I wnet back into GnomeCC under
> PalmPilot and the only condiuts that show up are
>
> -Backup Conduit
> -File Conduit
> -Memo File Condiut
> -SendMail Conduit
>
> I don't see E-address, etc as a choice for a conduit??
>
> Any other suggestions?

Sounds really odd.
Try this for general troubleshooting: Compare the directories that
gnome-pilot installs conduits to and the directories Evolution installs
to. Try "Tools->Pilot Settings" from within Evolution and see what comes
up. (I get Pilot Link, but I think it should be conduit settings).
And try to recompile the source RPM on your system and install this RPM
instead.

--
    Håvard

havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||+47 93 84 64 68
All it takes to start an avalanche is one snowflake||Or a snowboarder
     Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!