Re: Evolution Sync

I downloaded the lastest version of the conduits from the web site you
gave me.  I installed the rpm version.  I wnet back into GnomeCC under
PalmPilot and the only condiuts that show up are

-Backup Conduit
-File Conduit
-Memo File Condiut
-SendMail Conduit

I don't see E-address, etc as a choice for a conduit??

Any other suggestions?

Thanks again for your help!!