Re: Sync without logging in

> Can anyone point me to a method/setup to allow me to sync by pressing
> the hotsync button without having to log in first?

	Let's think about this logically. In order to do this, your data
would either have to reside in a public location (i.e. not /home/bjohnson)
or the daemon would have to own the data, running setuid bjohnson. Both are
ugly solutions.

	Network HotSync is another solution, but might have the same
problems. I normally sync my data over the network to a server, but I don't
use gnome-pilot to do it.

/d