Re: gnome-pilot-0.1.63-ximian.2 can't usb sync with handspring treo

> can't sync with the handspring treo, and anyone have idea to fix?

	Do me a favor, insert the visor module with 'debug=1' and send me
the full log you get when you hit HotSync. I think perhaps the Treo may have
a different USB descriptor (each device is unique) or the new Treo is using
the new "net" protocol recipe, which I don't belive is fully supported in
gnome-pilot at this point (because it's only just started working in the
unreleased pilot-link 0.10.1 development snapshots). You could also test the
Treo itself with pilot-link and see if that part works. If it does, the
descriptor is right, if it doesn't, then the visor driver may need an
update.

	Let's start there and work forward...