Re: network syncing

> I never sorted out being able to compile pilot-link/gnome-pilot/evolution
> to be able to synch with my m515 using USB, so decided to try to get a
> network sync working!

	It's actually pretty easy to do, assuming you have all the parts.
I've been helping dozens of people (it seems like it) on the lists and irc
with this exact situation. I grabbed one of the people I helped and asked
him to repay the favor by writing up my instructions in a HOWTO, but
apparently he didn't get that far yet..

	Where are you stuck?

> But using pi-csd and pilot-xfer -p . -l I get:-
> scotgate2:/dev# pilot-xfer -p '.' -l

	The syntax has changed, it's now net://x.x.x.x where x.x.x.x is a
local IP on your box.

> I'm assuming that gnome-pilot (which says is compatible with network
> synching) is capable of a network sync!!

	Well, what is more important? Sync'ing with Evolution? Or doing a
Network Hotsync? And what is the remote machine's OS? Windows? Linux? BSD?

d.