Re: gpilotd problem

> 2.2) Another option would be to figure out why the Perl isn't working and
> fix the spec file. Pilot-link 0.11.3 won't compile from .tgz either if you
> configure it with Perl support and don't follow the directions in
> bindings/Perl/README, so I tried embedding those steps into the spec file
> with no success.

	What exactly doesn't work in the perl bindings? Has this been
reported as a bug yet? I didn't see anything in the bugtracker.

> 4) If you use Evolution, you'll also need to download and install
> libpilot-link4-0.9.5-8mdk.i586.rpm because the evolution-pilot conduits
> require libpisock 4.

	...and if you have a USB Palm handheld device, you'll need to
recompile gnome-pilot against pilot-link 0.11.3 and then recompile Evolution
and gnome-pilot-conduits against pilot-link 0.11.3 and Evolution as well.

d.