Sendmail conduit

Hi folks

I have just started to use the gnome-pilot sendmail conduit with my Palm
M125. I've been having a few problems with it and so I have been diving
in here and there and fixing it (in 8 lines it can be made a lot more
usable!).

I'd quite like to contribute the changes I am making back at some point
so I have the following questions.

 a) is anyone else working on the sendmail conduit? if no I will give it
    a bit of a spring clean.
 b) as part of the spring clean I should like to add a configuration GUI
    to it, which is the best conduit to treat as a reference.
 c) is anyone able/willing to act as a 'CVS gateway' for me.

	Cheers

	Daniel
	--xx--

--
Daniel Thompson (Merlin) <d thompson gmx net>

If at first you don't succeed then sky diving is probably not for you.