Mail was RE: Temporary gnome-pilot Maintainership

On Wed, 2002-04-17 at 17:21, Diego SANTA CRUZ wrote:
> OK, since some others suggested some possible improvements for
> gnome-pilot, let me add some more:

Hi,

well I'm very new to the list (subscribed yesterday!, but either I've
not got it to work, or I've another suggestion:-)

How about the mail function, somehow integrated with Evolution?

i.e. a minumum would be composing mails on the palm mail app and then
having it sent by sendmail.

..or even better the inbox on Evolution being sync'ed with the palm.

If this is already working, a clue to how to set it up would be great:-)

Cheers
Chris

--
  Chris Lindley
  chris lindley scotgate org     chrishl bmb leeds ac uk