Re: File Conduits

> What is the "pilot applet" you mentioned?  Did you get
> it by running some command?  I also saw it in other
> document of pilot conduits, but have no idea how to
> get it.
It's a 'reuse-recycle' style icon in your menu bar. In my Ximian install
you can start it by clicking to programs::applets::utility::PilotSync.
Alternatively, you can start

$ gpilot-applet &
(use the & to start the applet in the background)

And it will appear. It should also come back on your next login.

- Pascal.