File Conduits

> It may be useful to add that you should suspend
> gpilotd before you issue the pilot-xfer command. If
> you use the pilot applet under gnome right
> click on it and choose pause daemon. Otherwise you
> may have to kill the daemon.

> And while you're clicking on the pilot applet, you
> might consider just dragging the .prc/.pdb onto the
> pilot applet. This will queue it for install on the
>next sync.

Thanks for all your help. But please excuse me for
asking these simple questions as a newer to Pilot
Conduits.

What is the "pilot applet" you mentioned?  Did you get
it by running some command?  I also saw it in other
document of pilot conduits, but have no idea how to
get it.

I can only see a "Pilot Conduits" interface in the
"Control Center". I got nothing when "right click" and
I couldn't do drag/drop in it, either.

I ran the "pilot-xfer -i filename.prc".  It always
freezed after I pressed the sync button in the palm.
After a while, the error message shown on the palm.

Thanks
Xin