Help, gnome-pilot freezes up on bad prc?

Well,
I tried installing a prc and now it freezes everytime I try to sync.
The progress goes to 90 of 94 records and stops.  Eventually the Palm
stops trying saying that the connection to my computer was lost.  But
the gpilotd is still running at 100% until I kill it.  I would like to
know how to make it not try to install this file anymore, and also why
this is happening.  I have tried turning down the transfer speed to 56k
but that didn't help.
Thanks in advance.
Brian