Proxy with MAL conduit

Hi,

I'm currently using Debian (sid) and the gnome-pilot-conduits, and aside from MAL everything seems to work.

The problem with MAL however is that it tries to contact the webserver without passing through the proxy of my provider (provider forces everyone to use their proxy). Malsync with the -p and -r options work, Is there a way to set the proxy for the Gnome MAL conduit?

Thanks,

Mourad DC

(please cc me as i'm not subscribed to the list)