Re: Evolution and gnome-pilot

I installed the last "snapshots" and still cannot synchronize correctly,
and only the fax and e-mail addresses are synchronized. Office and
mobile or home phones are not synchronized.

Could you please explain which librairies I need to check in order to
make sure that this problems gets solved on my machine too.

Thanks in advance.

Pierre