Re: Evolution and gnome-pilot

JP Rosevear wrote:

On Sun, 2001-10-28 at 04:13, CHRETIEN Pierre wrote:

Hi,

I just installed Evolution 0.16 and gnome-pilot 0.1.61 with conduits
0.7.

The synchronisation process works perfect for the calendar events, but I
have severe trouble with the contacts items, which are loosing phone
numbers during the process (the phone numbers recorded in Evolution are
not transfered to the Pilot, except for fax numbers and e-mail
adresses).

Are there any settings which can affect the correspondance between the
fields of the evolution contacts and the pilot database ? Where can I
adjust this correspondance ?

There is no place to adjust this.  I have corrected most of these
problems already though.

What does this mean?  Download a new version?  Get a new conduit?

-Phil