Re: Can't config conduits anymore

On Thu, 2001-11-29 at 17:47, paul kelly wrote:

In my experience, this is a constantly re-occuring problem.  I have gotten my pilot-conduits config to show up in gnomecc sometimes, and I thought I had it finally fixed (by deleting my user login, creating a new user, moving all my files to the new user, etc.... simply deleting my ~/.gnome/, /tmp/orbit-username and /tmp/.sawfish-username didn't work), as my condiuts-config option actually remained available for a few days.  Alas, it disappeared, replaced by the std. pilot-config options.  It seems I could go back to the delete-the-user game, but I'm sick of doing that.  I have never gotten a consistient answer or fix from anyone.

YDL 2.0
pilot-link-devel-0.9.5-ximian.2
pilot-link-0.9.5-ximian.2
gnome-pilot-0.1.63-ximian.2
gnome-pilot-devel-0.1.63-ximian.2
gnome-pim-1.4.0-ximian.5
gnome-pim-devel-1.4.0-ximian.5
gnome-pim-conduits-1.4.0-ximian.5
control-center-1.5.9-ximian.1
control-center-devel-1.5.9-ximian.1
control-center-plus-1.5.8-ximian.1

So, though this isn't really encouraging, you aren't alone, Stuart and Del.

Cheers,

Mike

--
C. Michael McCallum "That may be one tough nut to crack,
Associate Professor but I am one determined