Time synchronisation

The attached patches (one for 0.1.54 and one for CVS) allow copying the
local PCs time to the computer. As mentioned waaay back, it can be
dangerous on some pilots, so it's a config option:
In the 'conduits%d' (%d == user id of pilot) file, in the 'General'
section, add
 should_sync_time=1

and the time will be copied down.

NOTE THIS MAY NOT WORK ON ALL PILOTS AND DERIVATIVES.
(But it works on mine, and AFAIK all up to (but not including) OS 3.3.)

(It should be noted that I've only tested the 0.1.54 one, I don't have
CVS gob ATM but the patch was accepted with only a #include missing on
CVS)

Can someone please test this and put it in CVS?
Should we have a gui option? I'd imagine so, but I'm not the guy to
write it. (probably :-)

thanks;

mibus

--
Robert Mibus <mibus bigpond com>
LSD melts in your mind, not in your hand