RE: Calendar and Address Book sync

Oy...

>I did install gnome-pilot-conduits, but the pim conduits still didn't
>show up.  I did this on Gnome 1.2, which is packaged with RedHat 7.1.

Doh yeah, as jpr said, it's gnome-pim-conduits, not
gnome-pilot-conduits (which has the MAL conduit).

>So back to my original question:  Should I stick with Gnome 1.2, which

>has a working pilot-link, and try to get the conduits to work?  If so,

>which version of gnome-pilot-conduits should I look for to get the
>conduits to show up?

Well, given the fact that the gnome-pim conduits are discontinued
anyways, trying to compile evolution might not be such a bad
choice. I'd stay with gnome 1.4.

But when you say that the gnome-pilot daemon (when you say pilot-link
daemon, I assume you mean gnome-pilot) bombs out, what happens ?
"bombs out" is pretty vague.

/dev/eskil

Få din egen webmail på http://mail.sol.dk - gratis og med dig overalt!