Pilot never gets past "identifying user"

I tried to get gnome-pilot working and everything seems to be set up
properly. Gnome can communicate with my Palm (at least it was able to grab
my profile name from it) but whenever I hit my hotsync button it gets to
the point where it says "identifying user" and it just stalls.
I'm using Ximian Gnome 1.4.

I'm giving Gnome a try after using KDE for a bit so I may be missing
something.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Sterling Anderson                      |
email: sterling sterlinganderson net   |