Problems

Hi

Is it just me or are the latest Ximian gnome-pilot packages still
utterly broken? I can get the applet to appear if I run "pilot-applet"
from a shell, but not if I use the menu item.

Also, I'm testing some stuff on the beta rom of palmos 4.0, but the
hotsync refuses to work with gnome-pilot, saying that there is a
password on the handheld and the desktop software doesn't recognise
this.
Any chance of getting the code updated to deal with this?

Cheers,
--
Chris "Ng" Jones
  chris black-sun co uk