Re: Calendar/AddressBook Synching

I retrieved gnome-pim and gnome-pilot-conduits.  I went through configure, make, make install.  What else is needed to get the conduits to show up in the Pilot-Link settings on the gnome control center?  I think these were installed in /usr/local/...  My initial RH 7.0 install put most gnome things in /usr/...  However, per the suggestion on this list I have added the GNOME_PATH environment variable and set it to: GNOME_PATH=/usr:/usr/local

What further steps should be taken to 'integrate' these newly built conduits?

thanks,
bob