Calendar/AddressBook Synching

OK, last week I built gnome-pilot and pilot-link from 'latest' CVS.  This was gnome-pilot version 0.1.56 and pilot-link version 0.9.5-pre4.

After some problems with old pilot-link code, and GNOME_PATH issues, I have a 'working' gnome-pilot setup for use with my Handspring Visor.  At least I can do a 'backup' and have synced memos to files that I can read.  However, I must still be missing something for synching with AddressBook or Calendar.  There are no conduits listed for these in the Pilot-Link settings of the Gnome Control center. The CVS tree for gnome-pilot has calendar and address directories in the conduits subdirectory, but there are no useful files there.

What am I missing now?  And... is there a FAQ or something that I should have read to help clear up these issues?  Thanks for your help, and continued patience.

bob
Bob Robison          Southwest Research Institute,http://www.swri.org
Staff Engineer             Signal Exploitation & Geolocation Division
brobison swri org               Phone:(210)522-3935/Fax:(210)522-2709