RE: Syncing mail with Eudora Internet SUite

Does anyone know of a way to sync email from Linux to the Palm? When I say
sync, I mean a true sync, like I have in Outlook -- mail deleted on the Palm
should not appear on the desktop after I sync.

----
Robert S. Koss, Ph.D.   | Training and Mentoring
Senior Consultant       | Object Oriented Design
Object Mentor, Inc.     | C++, Java
www.objectmentor.com    | Extreme Programming