Re: gPalmDoc - v. 0.5 or any other

begin Chris Green quotation:

> http://ftpsearch.lycos.com comes up with
>
> ftp://ftp.medasys-digital-systems.fr/mirror/linux/pilot/jpilot/%257Ejiva/gpalmdoc-0.5.tar.gz

Thank you both for the file pointer and for reminding me about Lyco's
highly useful ftp-search tool.  You are a prince, sir.

> A good pun is its own reword.

Well, maybe not.  ;->

--
Cheers,     "Because film is the pre-eminent American art form.  You don't hear
Rick Moen   people saying 'You know, this movie would make a really great epic