gPalmDoc - v. 0.5 or any other

Greetings.  I'm maintainer of an archive of open-source PalmOS software,
at http://linuxmafia.com/pub/palmos/ , and became aware recently of an
X11/GTK+ package for converting HTML to Rick Bram's DOC aka "AportisDoc"
format.  It's referenced quite a few places, but unfortunately nobody
seems to have mirrored the software (that I can find), and the author's
site, http://users.linuxbox.com/~jiva/ , has now vanished.

Does anyone have a copy, or know where I can get one?  The most recent
version I know of would have been 0.5, filename gpalmdoc-0.5.tar.gz .

--
Cheers,     "Because film is the pre-eminent American art form.  You don't hear
Rick Moen   people saying 'You know, this movie would make a really great epic