Re: MAL conduit

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Richard Zach wrote:

> What's the current status of the MAL conduit?  Is there a new release
> (coming)?  My gnome-pilot-conduits-0.4 doesn't seem to work at all.  And
> shouldn't the MAL conduit be made part of the standard gnome-pilot
> distro? If it's only in CVS, could somone point me to, or give
> instructions on how to get the source?

FYI, I downloaded from helixcode (via debian/apt-get) the
gnome-pilot-conduit package and it contained the mal conduit. Now I can
happily read my morning papers on the subway again :-) Thanks whoever made
it possible.

#> dpkg -l | grep gnome-pilot-co
ii  gnome-pilot-co 0.4-helix3     Conduits for gnome-pilot

Regards,
/spe
! Stefan Petersen, MSc EE         !  \
! http://www.stacken.kth.se/~spe/ !    \_________________________
! spe stacken kth se              !    /  ! umop apisdn 'sdoo !
! stefan petersen home se         !  /    ---------------------