RE: gnome-pim CVS not updated to latest gnome-pilot

I sure hope not.  I personally like the simple, functional interface that
gnome-pim provides.  I know alot of people like the one-stop shopping
approach of evolution and its ilk, but there are still those of us who
prefer the UNIX approach (do one thing, and do it well).

Regards,
Ian