CVS gnome-pilot will not compile because it is missing files

CVS does not have gpilotd/gnome-pilot-conduit-private.h and
gnome-pilot-conduit-backup-private.h.  As far as I can tell these are
not autogenerated files.  Could someone with CVS access please fix this?

In addition, some of the gob files are not being processed.

In general, gnome-pilot has a lot of problems compiling.  I'm trying to
get through some of these basic ones so I can send in a patch to fix
some of the other ones.  It's very frustrating.

Dan