gpilotd is locking up my machine

Hi there,

Just a discription of the situation.
Machine: Powermac G4
Distro: Debian
Kernel: 2.4.4-pre1 ppc
Pilot: Palm III
Cradle: Serial connected trough ftdi_sio serial <-> usb adapter (running
on mac ya know).
Gnome-pilot: from CVS 17-04-2001
Problem: If I touch the hotsync button, the machine locks completely

I've got the problem of locking up a some time now and i'm trying new
CVS updates every day. Pilot-link 0.9.5-pre5 works without any problems
as jpilot does. But I like to sync my pilot with the program's I use
everyday.

The one time I saw a message (when I was on a console when pressing the
hotsync button) I saw Scheduling in interrupt (or something like that).

Has anyone have a clue or is this just a bug report?

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Micha Kersloot
KovoKs Automatiseringspartner