Problems with gnome-pim-1.4.0

Hi

I have a selfcompiled gnome 1.4 and I wanted to use gnome-pim to use my palm
with gnome.

I configured it with :

./configure --enable-static=no --with-gnu-ld
--with-gnome-includes=/usr/local/include --with-gnome-libs=/usr/local/lib
--with-gnome=/usr/local --enable-pilotlinktest --with-pisock --with-catget

and ./configure && make all && make install went fine.

When I start gnome-control-center, I can't set up my palm-conduits for
gnome-calender and adressbook.

What going wrong or have I miss something.

Pilotlink ist installed, and when I installed gnome with the
debian-packages, it works. My new gnome is selfcompiled from sources from
gnome.org.

TIA
		Jan

--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de";
E-Mail: "palic billgotchy de"