Re: USB visor cradle

Okay.  From what I understand when you hit the hotsync button it will
create device on the file and in the proc file system.  gpilotd will look
for the proc filesystem.  So you should use the capplet or druid as you
would normally use a Palm.

Have you tried restarting the gpilotd in a terminal window and looking at
the debugging info it reports?

Christian Pearce
-PacketPusher