Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 16:45:17 -0400 (EDT)
From: Christian Pearce <pearcec PacketPushers com>
To: gnome-pilot-list gnome org
Subject: Visor

Anyone have a quick list for configuring the visor for gnome-pilot?

I was able to get it to transfer programs to and from the visor.  I am
unable to make the GUI work with the conduits.

I am running redhat 6.2.  And am using the latest version of the pilot.

Can someone please help.

Christian Pearce
-PacketPusher