Problems installing gnome-pilot on RH6.1

Hi,

I have just installed gnome-pilot-0.1.52-1.i386.rpm on my RH6.1 system.

(After installing/upgrading the needed packages)
I get the following problem:

$ gpilotd-control-applet
Message: No pilot userid/username information located
Message: Unable to load pilot id/username, assuming unset
Message: No pilot craddle information located
Message: Unable to load pilot craddle info, assuming unset
gpilotd-control-applet: error in loading shared libraries:
/usr/lib/libglade.so.0: undefined symbol: xmlSAXUserParseFile

Control center starts, but there are no fields to enter under Pilot Link.

I tried to verify the libglade 0.12-1 package, but no problem was found.

I installed libglade from

http://rufus.w3.org/linux/RPM/contrib/libc6/i386/libglade-0.12-1.i386.html

but I am a bit confused about the difference between it and:

http://rufus.w3.org/linux/RPM/rawhide/1.0/i386/RedHat/RPMS/libglade-0.12-1.i386.html

Can somebody help me?

/Lars L