Re: PATCH: Backup conduit exclude files

On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, Paul Warren wrote:
>
> > Ah - I've just been bumbling through the mailing list archives and spotted
> > the thread on this subject - please ignore this patch :-)
>
> Yeah, never patch against non-cvs code :)

Erm - it was against the cvs code - most of the stuff for doing
file excludes was there already, it just needed an interface in
the capplet which is what I wrote.

Problem is that it doesn't get a list of databases from gpilotd for the
user to check and uncheck - you've just got to type them in by hand.
Still, it's good enough for me for the moment - I only want to exclude
AvGoDocsMQ, for obvious reasons.

cheers,

Paul