Problems syncing Gnome calender and pilot

I cannot get my gnome calendar and my palm pilot V to sync. I have the
following RPM's installed.

pilot-link-0.9.3-1
gnome-pilot-0.1.48-2
gnome-pim-1.1.3-1
gnome-pim-conduits-1.1.3-1

Whenever I try to sync by running 'calendar-pilot-sync' I get the
following errors:

Please, press HotSync button on the palm...Connected
Launching GnomeCal...Done
<Syncing>
Syncing with the pilot...processing record 0
updating record
requesting 4345965 [TAKE MEDICINE ]
        Object did not exist, creating a new one

The process just hangs there. I get a disconnection message on the
Pilot.
Then gpilotd errors and aborts and I get a gnome pop-up "Save Yourself"
window that says that calendar-pilot-sync has stopped responding.

Any suggestions? TIA.

--
Kenneth N. Ash - SCSA,SCNA		Currently at:	TI-CTR1CR
SPRINT Enterprise Network Services			mailto:knash@ti.com