RE: 10000 memos? Memo problem found?

Zot O'Connor writes:
 > It appears that memos are being constantly dumped into a dir:

Ouch. Do they get multiplied on the pilot also? What is your contents
of ".gnome/gnome-pilot.d/gpilotd" ?

 > I had disabled memo_conduit eariler.  Taht's why removing the file worked.

[Most excelent data gathering report sniped]

This is very very strange and is definately a bug lurking somewhere.
But I need yet one more crucial peace of information to diagnose
this. What's the contents (or at least a sample of it) of
"GnomePilot/unfiled/.ids" file?

Also after you save the above, can you disable the memo_file. Blow away
the local store completely  [rm -rf GnomePilot/memos], reenable the
memo_file from gnomecc and sync twice. Let me know if it still
growing.

Thanks,
Vadim