Re: Syncing a moved event

On Sun, 16 Jan 2000, Zot O'Connor wrote:

> I set an even on Tues.  I moved the meeting to wed.

You made it in gnomecal, and moved it in gnomecal right ?

> I have already synched the event to the palm before I moved the event in
> gnomecal.
> I just synched.
> Nothing happned on the palm.

I just tested this
- created an event in gnomecal on tuesday 18/01.
- synchronized (event appears on pilot)
- changed event in gnomecal to wednesday 19/01
- synchronized (event changes on pilot)

Could you check that 1) conduit settings are "synchronize" 2) pilot-link
capplet's "synchronize action" is "use conduit settings" ?

> I was going to try to synch after moving the event on the palm to a
> different day, but now I have an error..

Such as ?

/dev/eskil