Re: USer #?

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Zot O'Connor wrote:

> > I created a user of "pilot" but I run as "zot" could this be an issue?
> Hmmm, cal issue seem to now work when I set UID and user to zot/500.

If you're referring to the "unable to start calendar server", then I doubt
thats the cause. I mostly run with an id other then my uid, as my primary
pilot has my uid, but my testpilot has another. Also, I use the username
of "eskil" as opposed to my login "deity" (yeah, too big an ego).

> Now that does not make a lot of sense to me.  JPilot worked fined.

They're not the same programs :-) No seriously, there are many more
complex things and program interactions in the gnome-pilot package.

/dev/eskil