RE: Possible SIGINT cure ?

I've installed and tried out the .48 rpms.  The SIGINT problem is gone,
but a new problem arose.  The first synch I performed worked perfectly.
After that, the Palm complains that communications were lost and gpilotd
hangs after issueing the Fast Synch message.  It did appear, though, from
reviewing the info in the Palm and the gnome-pim apps, that the synch did
occur.

I then checked the control center settings and changed them from the
defaults to only synch the gnome card and gnome cal items and set the port
speed from the default of 9600 to 115200.  Finally I deleted two
Adress.gcrd~* files from the ~/pilot directory.

After those changes were made, things are working as I would expect.

chris