Re: Gnome cal does no update FROM pilot

On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 12:43:59AM +0100, Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Zot O'Connor wrote:
>

> > gcalconduit-WARNING **: Error while communicating with calendar server
>
> That sucks, is gnomecal.gnorba in the correct dir ? (should eg. be in
> /etc/CORBA/servers if you're using gnome rpm's, along with many other
> gnorba files).

This happened once or twice for me simply cause gnomecal didn't startup fast
enough. Now, i don't know enough corba/orbit to figure out if this is a
gpilotd issue or an ORBit issue. Could someone shed light on this ?

cheers

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(at)chbm(dot)nu - http://chbm.nu/ -- gpgkey: 0xDC6499DE
http://wwwkeys.pgp.net/ FP:E660 2F26 560D 1AA2 7141 36CA 1146 D35F DC64 99DE